Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Trevor's 5th Birthday

Yesterday was Trevor Dean's 5th Birthday... yikes!
I can't believe how quickly time has flown by, he used to look like this:




.... & now he's in Preschool.
We had the Caywoods & the Wertz's over for dinner, cake, presents, & Wii.
What a fun night, we have such great friends.

The Bat-cake & cupcakes, as requested.


I just love this look on Brynnah's face... "ewww, frosting!"





Nice one!

Ryan took it upon himself to try out all of Trevor's toys to make sure they were in proper working order. I think he got every single one out of it's box.

Mmmmm......

4 comments:

Mommy Madness said...

Happy Birthday Trevor! Isn't it amazing how fast time has flown by. I remember when we were both pregnant (in Redding) with our "Now" 5 year olds.

Kristen said...

the cake turned out very nice! impressive bat symbol.

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Wow the big 5 years old! What a little studly man he is growing up to be!! So how is post graduation going for you?

Walton's said...

Wow! It doesn't seem like it was that long ago, since I met you guys just before you found out that you were pregnant with Trevor. Happy Birthday Trevor!!!