So I got the official offer this morning & go in tomorrow to finish filling out paperwork.
(I was a little suspicious last week when they had me do a drug test & background check immediately following my interview)
I have a job!!! As a real-life nurse!
For those of you familiar with Pocatello (yes, it's here & not in Bosie) it's at Hillcrest Haven, an assisted living facility. It's not the most glamorous RN job but as a good friend pointed out, it's still a job using the degree I earned & they pay higher than most anywhere in town. Besides, with the way the economy is right now we're grateful for it at all.
We're still planning on relocating to Boise in the near future but for now we're happy to be blessed with this opportunity.
Thanks to everyone who has been keeping us in their prayers.
(I was a little suspicious last week when they had me do a drug test & background check immediately following my interview)
I have a job!!! As a real-life nurse!
For those of you familiar with Pocatello (yes, it's here & not in Bosie) it's at Hillcrest Haven, an assisted living facility. It's not the most glamorous RN job but as a good friend pointed out, it's still a job using the degree I earned & they pay higher than most anywhere in town. Besides, with the way the economy is right now we're grateful for it at all.
We're still planning on relocating to Boise in the near future but for now we're happy to be blessed with this opportunity.
Thanks to everyone who has been keeping us in their prayers.
2 comments:
Congrats on the new job! Are you working 12-hr shifts?
That's great! Congrats! We're glad you aren't going to Boise yet. We need to get together sometime!
Post a Comment