Sunday, January 25, 2009

The joy of packing

I must say that aside from the stress, being pregnant is a great time to move. I have had this amazingly strong nesting urge for over a month now & lucky for Rick I haven't had the time to scratch the itch.....until now!
(I'm an insane nester... I build things, remodel 1/2 the house, etc.)

Muaa-hahaha!

Now, 1 dumpster & 3 trips to the DI later, I have completely & totally gone through each room in our entire house & storage area & either tossed or DI'd anything that wasn't move-worthy. (thanks millions for all the help Jacqui)

Aaaah, the release.

**Addendum: just so you know, now that I'm done with my psycho-nesting spree poor Rick is the one left at home to pack it all up while I'm over in Boise. You rock honey!


2 comments:

Jayson & Carrie said...

This makes me want to dig in and de-junk even more. It felt great a couple weeks ago to throw a bunch of stuff away. The rest I haven't DI'd yet...I was waiting for the annual yard sale!! And now you'll be in Boise....Jacqui? Sandi? anyone still up for a yard sale????????

Sheryl said...

Wow Erin - congratulations on the new job and on finding out you are having a boy. I just barely read that part. Good luck on your move.