Ok, so I got another job offer this afternoon from a facility in Boise who is willing to match my current pay but put me on salary. Since we were wanting to move to the Boise area anyways we decided to take it.
So.... we are moving to Boise!
As soon as the next 2 weeks in fact, they want me to start next Wednesday or Thursday.
It is a RN manager position at a Long-Term care facility. I will be overseeing the care of all the residents by the LPN's, CNA's, & med techs at the facility in addition to doing the assessments on new/ changing residents & facilitating care between the resident, family, home health, hospice, etc.
It is a full-time position and I will be rotating on-call with the other nurse. The benefits sound good and my brother-in-law knows of the place & says it is a good facility.
We are really so very excited at this great opportunity, great job, & chance to be by family.
As always, thanks for all your prayers!
So.... we are moving to Boise!
As soon as the next 2 weeks in fact, they want me to start next Wednesday or Thursday.
It is a RN manager position at a Long-Term care facility. I will be overseeing the care of all the residents by the LPN's, CNA's, & med techs at the facility in addition to doing the assessments on new/ changing residents & facilitating care between the resident, family, home health, hospice, etc.
It is a full-time position and I will be rotating on-call with the other nurse. The benefits sound good and my brother-in-law knows of the place & says it is a good facility.
We are really so very excited at this great opportunity, great job, & chance to be by family.
As always, thanks for all your prayers!
6 comments:
NICE!!! Sounds like you are in high demand!! That is always nice!! It will be fun to be by family!! Good Luck with everything!!
Yay!! How exciting!! CONGRATS!! Boise is great; we loved living there!!! I think you'll like it, too...especially if you have family there! Good luck on all of the moving and details!!! :) I am so happy for you...all of your hard work is paying off!
THAT'S GREAT! It's always nice to have options that take you where you want to be. We recently went through a similar situation, but didn't have to move thanks to a 2nd job offer. CONGRATS!
Congrats, Erin! I am really sad you guys are moving away, but that's all part of growing up. Just curious: what is Rick gonna do? Keep going to school? ISU or somewhere else? Work too? Hope everything works out smooth for you with moving. I, for one, know how big of a pain it can be!
Wow, girlie! HOw exciting! I hope that the transition goes smoothly and you find housing, etc quickly. Good luck and I can't wait to hear more updates!
yea!! maybe we can be friends again :) we love living here in boise...and remember there is a house across the street for sale/rent. cute cute ...come and see! good luck with the move, it always sucks...especially being prego. Cant wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment