True story, hilarious. For some reason, even though Trevor keeps doing this kind of stuff to her she still loves him best. She sits outside his door at night until he falls asleep & I let her in to sleep on his bed.
This is the IM conversation I had with Rick this morning while I was in class:
Rick says:
so i was walking down the hall and I heard the cat meow. so i look in the bedrooms to see if she got locked somewhere she wasn't suppose to be. I couldn't find her but could still hear her meow. I looked in the closet and found the kid's stuffed frog by the towels and could still hear her meow. I asked trevor where she was and he pointed to the top drawer under the cupboards. I opened the drawer
Erin says:
oh no
Rick says:
and there she was. I don't know how long she was there. I'm guessing a couple hours.
Erin says:
poor kitty
Rick says:
this morning he got introuble for cramming her under the stool in the bathroom and standing on it while he went bathroom. he was torturing her
Erin says:
i've seen him try to do that before. she just lays there
I told my friend Kristen about this & she says that if the cat just lays there then it's totally ok to laugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment