Yesterday was Rick's 33rd Birthday, poor guy had to work until midnight.
We went to see Iron Man (way good) this last weekend & we're going to celebrate properly this weekend.
LOVE YOU!!!
Ryan * Erin * Trevor * Olivia * Brynnah * Aiden * Gwyneth * Liam
8 comments:
Happy birthday Rick!
It is good that his birthday is a month before mine cause I had already started to feel sad about turning 25 and then Rick has his birthday and I think never mind I'm not old at all! Happy Birthday RICK!
Happy birthday to you, Rick! Hope you have a good one!
Happy Birthday Rick!
Hppy birthday to me, happy birthday me.
WOW Rick...you're SO old!! I thought I was old at just turning 27 yesterday, but you made me feel young again! Thanks! ;) Hope you had a good day!
I would ask you if you wanted to do some type of manly sporty stuff like bike riding or something, but with your knees, back, and neck going out for the count, I thought it would be better to let you have your afternoon nap and rest some. Good Luck but Happy Birthday anyway.
Happy Birthday (really late)! Too bad we weren't around to make fun of you. =)
Post a Comment