Sunday, May 25, 2008

Our very own Monster


Have I mentioned that my kids decided thay they have a monster in their room/ under the beds/ in the closet/ in our room?

Oh, & did I mention that Olivia has decided that the monster is named Alex?

Last week I was getting them ready for bed while Rick was at work and she was cowering between the toilet & the tub peering across the hall into my bedroom. I asked her what was wrong & she pointed and said that "Alex is in there". I asked who Alex was & she told me that he is the monster that Daddy scares away.

Rick will go into their room at night & they will all put on their scary voices & yell "Go home monster! Go home!" The kids laugh & think it's great.

Now they yell for Alex to go home.... no idea where that came from.

3 comments:

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

That's hillarious!! So did you yell "Go home Alex?"

Kristen said...

that's so great! once it's got a name, it can't be as scary, right?

Tara said...

He he! Too funny! At least they gave him a name...it might make him less scary! ;)