So the kids & I decided to surprise the family & drove out to CA on Friday for a few days of family & sunshine.
We are having so much fun, it is gorgeous here & I remember why I love it so much. I am taking a zillion picutres of all the beautiful springtime sights & documenting the trip for Rick since he had to be a responsible Dad & stay home & work (we love you).
So far we have been just bopping back & forth between the Davis clan, Nordstroms, & my brothers. This afternoon we're going over to my brother, Todd's to see if the Easter bunny made a visit.
Hope you all enjoy the beautiful pictures & have a great Easter Sunday with your families.
We are having so much fun, it is gorgeous here & I remember why I love it so much. I am taking a zillion picutres of all the beautiful springtime sights & documenting the trip for Rick since he had to be a responsible Dad & stay home & work (we love you).
So far we have been just bopping back & forth between the Davis clan, Nordstroms, & my brothers. This afternoon we're going over to my brother, Todd's to see if the Easter bunny made a visit.
Hope you all enjoy the beautiful pictures & have a great Easter Sunday with your families.
1 comment:
Oh I am so jealous of all those flowers I just love lilacs I see the pictures and can almost smell them!
Post a Comment