Saturday, March 8, 2008

December Graduation

So it's official:
I will be graduating in December!!!
...as long as I don't fail any of my classes, that is.
Last week it became finalized that I was one of the ones accepted into the summer cirriculum for my senior year.
Translation: I will be able to graduate in December rather than having to wait until May. My official graduation ceremony will still be in the spring with the rest of my class though but...
I should be able to sit my State Boards in January & then I'll be a "real nurse".
Wahoo!!! That light at the end of the tunnel is finally getting closer.

4 comments:

The Halseys said...

Erin that is so wonderful!
I know how much work it takes and am so happy for you that you are almost done!
Go RNs!

Love your sis,
Carrie

Anonymous said...

Isn't it great to have an ACTUAL graduation date?!?! Yeah, I graduated last December and have to wait til May to actually walk but hey, it's so great to be done and have all that hard work pay off. Congratulations!

Janelle said...

Yeah congrats that will be so nice for you guys then you will be half way to being "real people!"

Kristen said...

Yay for you! Congratulations! Only 9.5 more months!