Sunday, March 9, 2008

Almost new Sister-in-Law

So Tanner & MacKenzie have graced my blog more than once as they show up to spoil my children but today there's a new reason for their appearance.
This Friday, March 14th, they're getting married in the Boise, ID temple & I am so excited to have a new Sister-in-Law! There haven't been any new additions since on either side since Rick & I got married back in the day so I am so looking forward to it!
MacKenzie is great, we all love her to death & wonder how Tanner ever wound up with her.
Here's a couple of their engagement pics I pilfered off their Facebook page just to get everyone in the mushy-lovey-dovey mood:
Tanner is so cute, he keeps calling me for advice & with questions. Not that I have a clue what I'm talking about (which I told him) but he loves her so much & just wants everything to be perfect.



No comments: