So twice a year our Primary puts on an activity day at this local tumbling gym & this last weekend was it. They have tons of cool stuff:
and then the favorite of all:
a huge trampoline runway that ends in a huge 15'x15' pit full of foam cubes w/ a trampoline underneath the whole bit.
In case that wasn't enough, on the other side there's a pineapple tree or cargo net you can climb that takes you to a 12' platform above the pit you can either jump off or slide down into.
WOW!!!
WOW!!!
I still have no idea how he was getting up there on his own.
this would be the foam pit o' death... see the upper left corner? That'd be where Trevor was about to bail off of when I first spotted him. Luckily he decided to go for the slide instead.
Olivia trying to climb out, good luck kiddo.
Thankfully, she was content being a little more mellow than her brother.
4 comments:
Looks a lot like Randy's gym to me. Randy was my 1st counsellor in elder's quorum in Pocatello.
(Dr. Y)
I'm so jealous because I never got to go play there. I showed up once with all of five minutes left before the next group got the gym. Looks like tons of fun!
I can't wait until next year cause then we get to go yeah!
I love that place!! It was right near where we lived off Chubbuck Road!! I miss going there and letting Ryan jump into the foam pit; good times! It looks like the kids had a blast; what a fun ward activity! I can't believe Trevor went all the way up there; brave boy! :)
Post a Comment