Saturday, March 29, 2008

Red

As much as I love seing the picture of In-N-Out gracing the cover of my blog I guess sooner or later I'll have to post again.
Once again I decided that my hair was entirely too boring, here's the results:

6 comments:

The Halseys said...

Very Red!
I am glad you had fun in Ca, but I wish you could have stopped by. I will send those outfits after friday(payday). Totally jealous of the In&out.
love Carrie

Kristen said...

i keep convincing myself that i'm going to stop coloring my hair and let it grow out natural - and then i get 3 inches of roots and cant' stand it anymore and go dye it again. i guess i may as well just keep it up...

loe the red! glad you had fun on your trip!

Jayson & Carrie said...

Very beautiful! It compliments your skin complexion...you look great! In fact...maybe I'll go pull out that box of hair dye sitting in my bathroom and join 'ya in a new look!

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Hey thanks for finding me Erin! Cool stuff. I will have to hyperlink you on my page. Thanks for the kind things you said. That meant a lot. Thanks again for all your help on Sunday. You remember how things can just be crazy at times!! Anyway super cute hair!! I keep meaning to set up an appt with my sister but then I forget! Thanks for the reminder. Maybe I will give her a call tomorrow. So how do you know Carrie? Her and I are buds...we were roomies in college like 7 years ago or something like that. Anyway take care and see you soon! I will add you to my google reader so I can be notified when you update your page!

The Halseys said...

I am having fun with hubby but I think the 2 Carrie's comment got confused. Your sister Carrie is not dying her hair red!! JJ would kill me. TTYL
Carrie Halsey

Tara said...

You look fabulous...of course you could change your hair to any color and still look gorgeous...you're one of those lucky people!