Sunday, March 2, 2008

Cousins & Boise part 2

So here's the rest of the pics from our Boise trip a few weeks ago. This 2nd post is the pics from the day we stayed with Jaime & Donny & all of the other cousins.
Ok, so this first one is of Rick & Olivia, not Boise, but it was just too sweet. Rick has been sick this week & was laying on the couch. When Olivia saw him she just went over, climbed right up, & snuggled in.
I love my family!

This house is right down the street from Jaime, I see it every time we take the kids to the park over there. I just love it. Someday I want a house close to this...but with a red door.

Uncle Donny is such a teddy bear. He serves in their ward's nursery & the kids either love him or are terrified of him.
Ariana... what can I say? Poor ugly child, if only we all could be as photogenic as even her pinky finger.

We love Brandon, he & Trevor look more like brothers than any of his actual brothers, it's great.

Dylan is such a mellow little guy & just look at that grin!

There's just something about this picture that I love.
Livvy was having a hard time so it was Aunt Jaime to the rescue.
No wonder Olivia is so beautiful, look at her aunt... sheesh.


Trevor & Carter.
Trevor has so many "favorite" cousins that he just rotates that title to whichever one he happens to be playing with at that moment.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

when you get that house, make sure there is enough room for us in the East Wing...

The Halseys said...

This is my favorite style of house too. I only I had a million dollars. (sigh) I used to drive around Alabama and Mississipi looking at all the gorgeous homes like that one. Just love the wrap around porches. The ones in the south are screened in which I got so used to I just had to screen mine in when we bought our house. Oh by the way you should check out these cute clothes at: http://www.bettiepageclothing.com/ They are so super cute like the ones on Pushing Daisies.
Love Carrie