Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Swimming lessons!

Olivia has been asking us for swimming lessons for nearly a year now.
Trevor is a total fearless spaz in the pool.
We figured it was time, yesterday was their first day of swimming lessons & they are LOVING it.

They split the kids into 2 groups, one they take into the deep end w/ life vests on & work on floating, kicking, etc.

They even put them in a life raft & then capsize it.... that was Trevor's favorite part.

The other group they keep in the shallow end working on floating on their backs, kicking, etc.

Fun stuff all around. Too bad it happens when I'm at work but Rick is an awesome Dad & loves to take them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like Trevor is having fun!It sounds pretty cool that Trevor is swimming!I can't wait till we have our play date on Friday!

love,Josh

Tara said...

What fun!! And how nice of Rick to capture these moments on camera for you to see! ;) How is the new job....and how are you liking Boise??

Caywood Clan said...

I bet the kids are absolutely haveing a great time with their swimming lessons! Wow am I so glad that you posted the lovely pics of me in my swimming suit! we do miss you a ton also hopefully we'll be seeing you soon! We're so excited...maybe we can look for baby decor while im there! So I'm going to take a guess on the furniture buy....I'm thinking their used so I'm going to say 250....am I anywhere close??? talk to ya soon