This past Friday night all of us Davis "grown ups" went out to dinner to celebrate Dennis & Evlyn's (Rick's parents) anniversary. The kids & I spent the night at Jaime's new house (sooo cute) & Rick came out that next morning. We took all the kids to the park to burn off some energy & as always, they had a ball.
Olivia just having a blast on the teeter-totter, Ariana was on the other end.
Monday, March 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Very cute and fun. Looks like the weather in boise has been nicer than here!
can I just say that I miss you soooooo much! *sniff* It seems like time should just stop, instead it just keeps right on going! I can't believe how much your tummy has grown! I also can't believe how brave you are for showing everyone! Your house looks absolutely fabulous...do you just love all the space!?! Check out my blog I did a whole bunch of posts....hopefully we can come see you next month! Love ya
Ha ha! Love that "fixing" picture! That is classic!
Post a Comment