Saturday, March 28, 2009

Zoo trip, sleepovers, picnics, & games

We've had a great weekend with pretty much most of Rick's family.
We went to the zoo Friday afternoon with Chuck & his family, then their 3 oldest (Julia's still too young) came back to spend the night at our place.
Today, most of the rest of the Davis' met at our place & we had a picnic in the park (it was supposed to be 62' & sunny... instead it was 53' & raining) & then spent the rest of the day playing games & hanging out at our place.
Ooooh, we also got to see Dennis & Evlyn's new house, they close escrow on the 27th of April.
All in all, a great weekend.



1 comment:

Sarah Russell said...

aww such cute pictures sis! I love you tons and may I add that you look amazing! So pretty! I love you and the kids so much and miss you tons and tons!