Monday, March 23, 2009

We miss all you guys

You know who you are.
Yes, we're liking it here & maybe even finally getting settled in.
But... we miss all our old friends. All you crazy people that we shared so much of our lives with.
We miss the BBQ's, football & b-ball games, ward potlucks,
Holiday stuff, donuts, B-day parties, Super Bowl parties, Harry Potter parties, camping, watching our kids get bigger, game nights, Girl's night, Halo night, etc.

Just thought you should know.










4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the trip down memory lane. I'm going to go get some tissue now..

xo
Sandi

PS-I'm happy to report I look a lot different now!

Janelle said...

Oh cute! And now I finally have a picture of Halloween. We are going to have to get together for dinner or something when Chris and I are down there next month for ISRT conferances!

Anonymous said...

I feel so loved! Thanks for the budha belly picture. =) We miss you guys too!

Unknown said...

You know Erin, we you guys, too. We are trying to get over there. As soon as Jacqui sets up an appt. for Brynnah.