So we ran over to the Boise area this weekend for a quick look at homes to rent. Thankfully we've known that we wanted to move to that area for a few years now so we'd already narrowed down a few areas. Still, there was a lot of looking, some good, some not-so-good.
But the last one we looked at on Saturday we just fell in love with, so here's our new home:
We move on the 30th, yikes!
But the last one we looked at on Saturday we just fell in love with, so here's our new home:
We move on the 30th, yikes!
It's a brand new 4 bedroom/ 2.5 bath, 2076 sq', 3 car garage, huge rooms, soaker tub & large walk-in closet in the master suite, .... lots of fun stuff.
12 comments:
Looks really nice! Congrats, again!
Holy nice I am jealous of your closed I don't think all of the closets in our house combined equal that much space, in fact I think you could use half for a closed and half for a nursery! Congrats it is beautiful!
Funny someone mentioned using the walk in closet for a nursery... we did that in our first Stockton aparmtent. It was only 1 bedroom and Abby was 10 months. There was a walk in closet plus 2 regular closets, so Abby's pack and play went in the walk in.
That will be nice to have tons of space. CONGRATS and good luck on the move.
hey we have a hubble home too! i dont recoginize your floor plan, must be a new one. congrats! you'll have soo much fun moving in with the huge space!
I just want you to know that your new closet is as big as my apartment. Yep, I'm jealous ;) But also very excited for you guys!!!! Good luck with everything--we will miss you!
Congrats!!! The house is beautiful!!!
Wow! That is so neat that you were able to find one you liked so quickly! Must be meant to be! It's looks really nice and well kept. So excited for 'ya!
Now...good luck packing and moving! :)
Wow, to say I'm jealous is an understatement! I would hate you, but I can't, your family, also I could go to hell for being covetous. So, I guess I'll just be happy for you. You guys have worked hard and deserve it.
Congrats! That is so exciting. You guys will have so much fun there. Good luck with everything.
Hope the packing is going well. Do you get to bring Tonks with you?
I love the house. WOW!! You are all grown up now with a job and a house and the third child on the way. I feel like I have missed so much. Ryan and I were talking about coming a visiting the whole group the weekend you are moving. I miss a babe. Keep in touch
What a sweet house! Looks like things are working out great- very inspirational. It's good to hear all the positive news, especially with the state of the world these days. I'm super happy for you and Rick! Hope the move goes well...I miss you guys!
Post a Comment