Monday, August 25, 2008

First day of school....again

Everyone else is getting to post "first day of school" pics so we thought we'd get in on the act.
Rick is SO excited to have Engineering Physics
& Calc 2 in the same semester.
Erin is just stoaked to be in her final semester.... who cares if she has 7 classes & over 400 clinical hours to complete?

Bring. It. On.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, that is just so cute! And to think that I am ALL DONE! Whahhahahah (evil laugh)! Have fun in Calc 2, Rick! BTW, who are you taking it from? If it's Chen I think I still have all my old tests and notes.

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

1 more semester! you can do it!! Gotta say I am really enjoying not going back to school...soon you will enjoy the sweet release of graduation :D

Janelle said...

So I love the first picture with Trevor in the corner looking at Rick like what are you doing dad?

Kristen said...

heh heh. You are short.