Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I'm in love... with my bedroom


So... we've been married for almost 10 years now & we finally have a "grown-up bed".
Rick caved & let me get us new sheets & a matching bedspread... now our entire room matches.
I got the bed all made last night & just cuddled in to watch TV & read while Rick was at work.
I love it!

4 comments:

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

You've been married for almost 10 years? I didn't know that. Not that there would be any reason for my need to know that...it just surprised me. I like you bed though...Very nice! That is what our anniversary present in November will be...brand new bedding. You have me excited now!

Seleta said...

I love it too! That is so beautiful! It looks awesome!

Caywood Clan said...

ok...so I know i've already seen your bedroom in person but I still have to say LOVE it!!! also love the chatting with the doc...so trevor!!! We still need to watch SYTYCD...have you watched it yet?

Kristen said...

beau-tee-us!