Who am I?
A plateful of my cookies to the first person to guess correctly.
I can't be the only dork out there who thought of this person after accidentally spray painting my hand black.
Notice that's not my wedding ring on my finger either, hmmm... a clue maybe?
Ok, now that's just too easy....
5 comments:
You, my dear, are Dumbledore after he stupidly tried on the ring! I like Chocolate Chip cookies! ;o)
I have absloutely no idea! I did want to pop in and say I finished Breaking Dawn. Have you yet??? I NEED someone to talk to about it!
unexpected turn of events in Breaking Dawn, I thought.
and, I am ashamed to say, I did not think of Dumbledore.
Right in one Kjerstin....
who are you? I think you are a hobo who sprayed his hand while trying to paint his name on a train car....but that's ok, I don't like Choc. Chip cookies anyway...
Post a Comment