Saturday, August 30, 2008

Sandi's Etsy stuff

Oh my goodness!
I found a new delightful yet horrible hobby.
~
Etsy.com ~
I was on my friend
Sandi's blog the other day & she has this post of a bunch of wonderful things made with her fabric by other people that are all being sold on Etsy.
I fell in love with way too many of them, sorry honey!

Here's a few examples:

Abby Chase pocketbook: Ginger Blossom fabric line



Cozy slippers: Ginger Blossom fabric line



Rag quilt purse: Ginger Blossom fabric line


Diaper bag tote: Ginger Blossom fabric line


Autumn Blend quilted patchwork Market Bag: Farmer's Market fabric line



Farmer's Market fabric line



Vintage cherries bag: Farmer's Market fabric line

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH etsy is sooo addicting! All my jewelry comes from there.

:)
Sandi

Janelle said...

I have looked at a lot of these things so many times and just thought if somebody else made that I could too right? Unfortuneatley wrong I really want the tampon hider I think they are so cute. And the rag quilt bag okay so half of the things!

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Way cute! Sandi does good work!

Kristen said...

Etsy is the devil. I love it. Hopefully someday before too long I'll get my own shop up!

The Allen Fam said...

Hey Guys, this is Becky (and Brad) Allen, I don't know if you remember us (it has been a long time) we were in your ward in Poky forever ago, anyways I ran across your blog and just had to say HI!!! Your kids are adorable! I think Trevor was just a baby when we moved. You can check us out at b2allen.blogspot.com