1. spending time with Rick & the kids
2. planting my garden this weekend (this is last year's)
5. final book of the Twilight series
("Breaking Dawn" due August 2)
~click here to view the trailer for the Twilight movie~
6. lots of homemade salsa & BBQ'ing 7. camping & banana boats (yum! if you don't know what they are you must ask)
8. eating things from my garden
9. apple pie & homemade ice cream
(click here for recipies)
Stay tuned for lots of fun pics & yummy recipies for months to come!

6 comments:
your blog post makes me sooooo excited for summer! You'll have to invite me over alot so i'm not so bummed about ryan leaving for 5 weeks. I'm glad to see that your chopper will be of good use....i'm still absolutely loving mine!!!!
I saw a trailer for the Twilight movie today!! It looks awesome!
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.fullscreen&videoid=33429578
Sandi
curse you erin for ever showing me that twilight movie trailer i just saw that you had it on your blog so of course i had to watch it agian....twice!
YAY!! You go girl!! Have a fun "break"!!! You're such an awesome fun; little miss baker and fun momma! Miss you girl!!! Just think..you'll be done with school in 7 months!!!!!!! WOOHOO!
Okay, I don't know what banana boats are, and can I come over??? Your summer looks more fun than mine! You better bring me some veggies from your garden to class!
Okay, I don't know what banana boats are, and can I come over??? Your summer looks more fun than mine! You better bring me some veggies from your garden to class!
Post a Comment