Sunday, May 9, 2010

Introducing: "Beyla" (Rick's early B-day present)

We surprised Rick with another weekend trip to Utah on Thursday after work.

Why?.... Meet Beyla, our new puppy. She's a White Lab & cuter than heck.



Rick's B-day is on the 13th & I've been plotting this for weeks. He was certainly thrilled, I think the kids are almost as excited as he is. :)
While we were there we got to see our good friends, the Arnells (their dog is Beyla's daddy) & Caywoods again.
Brynnah is doing much better & has had an eventful week. She got extubated (taken off the ventilator) & was able to move out of the PICU & into a room on the "regular" floor. It was great to see her awake & for the kids to be able to play with her.









3 comments:

Jaime Mahler said...

Holy Cuteness! I can't wait to see Beyla! Congrats! BTW I am beyond thrilled to hear that Brynnah is doing so good.

Anne Davis said...

My kids are all jealous of your puppy and can't wait to see her!

Kristen said...

i don't dare show my kids this post. they are going crazy wanting a dog! so cute!