Trevor had this little spot on his lower back that got infected, with MRSA (nasty antibiotic-resistant staph infection).
Fun times. He seems to be doing better, we were able to lance & drain it the same night we started him on antibiotics & by the next morning he wasn't limping anymore. So far he's 5 days into his meds & no signs of progression. Here's hoping.
What a brave little guy, it sure hurt him. Love you Trev!
Fun times. He seems to be doing better, we were able to lance & drain it the same night we started him on antibiotics & by the next morning he wasn't limping anymore. So far he's 5 days into his meds & no signs of progression. Here's hoping.
What a brave little guy, it sure hurt him. Love you Trev!
3 comments:
so I know this sounds awful but I have heard that a bleach bath helps with MRSA I wouldn't do it without talking to the Dr. and making sure of exactly how to do it but if it works!
Um, no. But thanks. I'll stick to good old fashioned antibiotics. :)
they told me that too - just a few drops of bleach in the bath - but you have to get antibiotics anyway with something scary like MRSA. the scar on my leg feels like there is an empty hole underneath it.
it's good times.
Post a Comment