So, my Mother's Day present this year was Rick allowing me to travel to Pocatello 1 week before the baby is born to attend my graduation from ISU.
Thank you honey!
As you know, I was one of 29 students to graduate from my RN class in December, the other 40 in our class didn't graduate until spring. Since ISU doesn't have a winter graduation ceremony this was my only chance to walk & I didn't want to miss it.
So, we decided early Friday morning that we were going, loaded up the kids & the car & headed across the state. Poor Rick, he was so nervous something would go wrong across all that farmland.
I am so glad that I went, I had a blast & it was great to see all the friends that I've spent so much time with over the past 5 years.
As hard as I worked for this degree, my family was there behind me all the way cheering me on & putting up with me being gone so much all the time. I could never have done this without the support of them or my friends.
Thank you all so very much.
Thank you honey!
As you know, I was one of 29 students to graduate from my RN class in December, the other 40 in our class didn't graduate until spring. Since ISU doesn't have a winter graduation ceremony this was my only chance to walk & I didn't want to miss it.
So, we decided early Friday morning that we were going, loaded up the kids & the car & headed across the state. Poor Rick, he was so nervous something would go wrong across all that farmland.
I am so glad that I went, I had a blast & it was great to see all the friends that I've spent so much time with over the past 5 years.
As hard as I worked for this degree, my family was there behind me all the way cheering me on & putting up with me being gone so much all the time. I could never have done this without the support of them or my friends.
Thank you all so very much.
We had a BBQ at our previous Bishop's house after the ceremony, it was so great to see everyone again:
3 comments:
Congratulations!!! And good luck with baby Aidan! Can't wait to see the little guy!
Congrats girl! I'm proud of you!
Hey, have I told you how proud we are of you and your accomplishment! Well we are very proud and so glad your part of our lives.
Cute Baby too by the way.
Dan
Post a Comment