This week our awesome friends from Pocatello, the Caywoods, came to visit us for a few days.
It was so much fun!
We have all missed them so so much since we moved & it was a blast to be able to spend so much time together. Thanks for making the trip you guys!
It was so much fun!
We have all missed them so so much since we moved & it was a blast to be able to spend so much time together. Thanks for making the trip you guys!
Meanwhile, we're all doing great. Both Aiden & I had a check up this week & all's well... incisions looking good for us both (poor little guy).
He weighed 7 lbs 8 oz on Wednesday... seing how he started out at 6 lbs 15 oz a mere 12 days prior that's awesome.
1 comment:
hey there! Your blog is full of cuteness! I am so happy for you. By the way you looked awesome at dinner. why cant my baby belly go away that quick? If I didnt love you I might have to not like you.
Love Ya,
Jaime
Post a Comment