The best part about being a mom is that you get to cuddle these sweet little angels from Heaven all the time & you only have to put them down when you chose to.
Every time I have a child it's amazing to me how much you can grow to love them in the space of a simple heartbeat. Aiden has already become a part of our family that is necessary to complete the whole picture. It amazes me the power these tiny babies hold over your heart, how is it possible that you can literally be holding them & still not get enough of them?
I truly am such a lucky woman to have been blessed with a loving husband & such beautiful children.
Every time I have a child it's amazing to me how much you can grow to love them in the space of a simple heartbeat. Aiden has already become a part of our family that is necessary to complete the whole picture. It amazes me the power these tiny babies hold over your heart, how is it possible that you can literally be holding them & still not get enough of them?
I truly am such a lucky woman to have been blessed with a loving husband & such beautiful children.
3 comments:
He is SOOOOO cute!! He looks a lot like Trevor, I least I think he does! What a perfect little angel! I'm so happy for you and your beautiful family!!! HUGS!
Oh he is so cute!!! I think he looks an awful lot like Trevor...which is good cause trevor is adorable too!!
you'd think that with number 3 you'd be over the whole "sit and stare all day long" - but no. Still so awe inspiring and amazing aren't they!?
Post a Comment