I hated that question and promised myself I would never ask it to any poor pregnant woman. Guess what, I managed to forget in those short 2 years and did to a girl in my ward. Argh! Anyway, good luck with your little one!
I can't wait to see him and hold him! You'll have to send the kids over so you can rest. Just call...we'll set it up! Also, you're haircut looks great!
SIS! You look like the most beautiful pregnant women EVER! I love you so much and I am still coming to see the little rascals (including the new one) I am so happy for you... by the way I love the haircolor! Love you tons and tons and miss you so much!!!
6 comments:
You look AMAZING!! Congrats (next Friday)... can't wait to see pictures.
I hated that question and promised myself I would never ask it to any poor pregnant woman. Guess what, I managed to forget in those short 2 years and did to a girl in my ward. Argh! Anyway, good luck with your little one!
Good luck with everything. By the way, you look gorgeous even with all your glorified roundness. =) Miss you guys!
I can't wait to see him and hold him! You'll have to send the kids over so you can rest. Just call...we'll set it up!
Also, you're haircut looks great!
you look amazing. good luck with new baby! 6 weeks later and I'm still not feeling human yet. How much time do you have off?
SIS! You look like the most beautiful pregnant women EVER! I love you so much and I am still coming to see the little rascals (including the new one) I am so happy for you... by the way I love the haircolor! Love you tons and tons and miss you so much!!!
Post a Comment