Olivia had her 4th Birthday on Saturday & boy-oh-boy did she get spoiled.
We had a BBQ & dessert, most of Rick's family was here including his Uncle Rick & Aunt Robin from Twin Falls. Some of our old friends were able to make it as well as a few of our new friends/ neighbors.
Lots of hot dogs were eaten & then of course, there was the cake.....
(I think we'll be doing a Princess theme for about the next 8 years)
We had a BBQ & dessert, most of Rick's family was here including his Uncle Rick & Aunt Robin from Twin Falls. Some of our old friends were able to make it as well as a few of our new friends/ neighbors.
Lots of hot dogs were eaten & then of course, there was the cake.....
3 comments:
I love her birthday cake! So adorable!!!
Happy Birthday Olivia!! What a fun day!! Wow, I can't believe she is 4!!! I still remember visiting you in the hospital after you had Trevor!!! ;) My how the time flies! And baby 3 is soon to arrive! WOOHOO!
okay I'm glad I don't have to do the princess theme! either it would drive me crazy or I would get totally carried away and drive everyone else crazy...
you look good - hope you're feeling well!
Post a Comment