Eeeek!
We can't believe that this little guy is almost here, less than 5 weeks until D-day.
Here's an update of my belly in all its glory, just for you Mom & Sarah (I'm sure everyone else will just love it too).
We can't believe that this little guy is almost here, less than 5 weeks until D-day.
Here's an update of my belly in all its glory, just for you Mom & Sarah (I'm sure everyone else will just love it too).
3 comments:
Hey there! You are getting so big! A month from today until the little guy is around.. I can't wait to come see you guys.. the exact dates are still in progress... love you tons thanks for all the great pic updates!!! Hugs and kisses to you and the kids. :)
Wow! It's coming up. I still remember the first time I met you...prego in slippers at church with Trevor :)
Yup. You're still getting fat. But just look at the bright side, you are part of the instant weight-loss program. lol
Post a Comment