Sorry about the lack of posting & pictures lately.... been a tad bit busy.
Everyone keeps asking for pictures of the house so I went around with my camera before church. You won't however, see any of the living room (clean w/ boxes of DVD's in the corner) , garage (still working on it), or master bedroom (Rick was sleeping off his headache).
Everyone keeps asking for pictures of the house so I went around with my camera before church. You won't however, see any of the living room (clean w/ boxes of DVD's in the corner) , garage (still working on it), or master bedroom (Rick was sleeping off his headache).
So, guess those areas will wait for later.
4 comments:
Holy crap, Erin! I am SOOOO jealous of your closet...and your kitchen too, but that closet is AWESOME! I think you are entirely too spoiled! =)
dont you love Hubble homes for space? i do (and thats about the only thing lol). I love to just stand in my pantry, and I sit in my closet all the time to talk on the phone! :)
Looks like you guys and doing well!
naw, that's not your house. Your house has to have crazy lacy bras hanging from the bathroom doorknobs...
Congratulations on being a full-fledged RN, Erin!! And congrats on your new baby boy under construction!! So much is happening right now. Your home is wonderful. Boise is blessed to have you all there!
Carolyn Cottle
Post a Comment