So.... Friday was my 29th Birthday, it was great.
Even though I had 2 tests to take that afternoon it ended up being a great B-day. It was a lot of fun, that evening we had some friends over for cake & games. It was so wonderful just to be able to relax & have fun.
And yes..... to all you Russells out there.... that would be THE cake, oh yes.... I got chocolate ice box cake made just for me by my awesome husband.
For those of you who aren't blessed enough to know what it is, I'm SO sorry. It's chocolatey-oooey-gooey-graham-crusty-goodness that is heaven. Is is so rich it takes years of training to eat more than one piece. I am literally proud to say, "in my family we eat that stuff for breakfast".
Unfortunately it literally takes all day to make.
Mmmmm....
Awwww.....

THE cake..... oh boy!
2 comments:
mmmm Chocolate ice box cake! Sorry Chris didn't text you back earlier he is a loser and got side tracked and forgot! Ya not happy that I missed out!
Well happy birthday!! Well I am thinking your next post would be to post the recipe to that cake. I've never heard of it!!
Post a Comment