No, this isn't a plea for birthday wishes....
I did a shift on the OB floor on Tuesday & the nurses had fun doing ultrasounds of the baby.
It was being stubborn so we couldn't see what it is but here's some of the first official pictures of our baby, enjoy!

Sorry they're kind of fuzzy, they're a scan of a picture... this one is the position the baby stayed in for most of the 3 ultrasounds.
If you can't tell, it's head is center/left (kind of shadowed out by the placenta), it's legs are curled up underneath it & it's bum is up in the air..... kind of like crawling through a cave.
5 comments:
Ha! I'm the first to say Happy Birthday Erin! So, what are you 19 this year? =) Have a fun great day and congrats on the baby!
I find out what I'm having on Tuesday! woo HOO!
the boys are arguing over what it should be. Connor wants a boy - Fletch wants a girl...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Erin!! From the Edwards Family
Happy Birthday!! One more year till the big 30. I only have a couple of months left...scary. I'll let you know how it is after by b-day. We aren't finding out the sex either. It is lots of fun that way. I hope that you have had a rocking day.
Love Carrie
PS How is that Christmas project of ours coming?
Awww what a cutie!! Can't wait to hear if it's a boy or girl!
Post a Comment