Sunday, December 21, 2008

Everything that happened while we were studying for/ taking finals...

Whew!
We've been a little busy around here, I had no idea that graduating would be so tiring... I'm still waiting for the happy exciting "yippe" part to start, it still hasn't all sunk in yet.
Anyhow... aside from the studying & test-taking we managed to fit in some fun stuff with friends & family too. We played some games, went to ISU basketball games, helped our good friends the McConkies move (*sniff*), & helped even did some Christmas shopping.


Every year for my Birthday I want to go see the Nutcracker ballet. Rick isn't quite the fan so this year as part of my B-day & Cristmas Olivia & I got to go.
It was awesome & she loved it. By the drive home she was so exhausted but still couldn't stop talking about how the Nutcracker beat the mean Mouse King.


We took a short break from it all for the 1st official "play in the snow" of the season....




We also had a quick trip to Boise & saw some of the cousins.... much more of that in the weeks to come.

1 comment:

Dean Family said...

Erin-
If you guys ever have time when you're in boise, you should give us a call! We could do lunch or something!!