All I have to say is poor Tonks.... but then again, she is the one dumb enough to have chosen Trevor as her favorite.
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ryan * Erin * Trevor * Olivia * Brynnah * Aiden * Gwyneth * Liam
Posted by
Erin
at
6:22 PM
Labels: animals, funny stuff, kitty, Trevor
4 comments:
That cracks me up I love it! Maybe you should let Trevor try and do Olivia's hair I wonder what that creation would look like!
So...i totally am out of the loop these days....so I am looking at your blog right....see your rings(totally gorgeous) and ryan says...oh yeah you didn't know about the rings...(and the gun)so ummmm.....when did you and Ryan become the best of friends...didn't our SYTUCD experience mean anything to you...haha We seriously need to get together when we have time....next to impossible i know...but we totally need to anyway! Happy 10th by the way...sounds like so much fun!
LOL she must like the attention.
so I asked Trevor about the hair clips and he just started laughing and telling me all about it, it was so funny! He was so proud of doing Tonk's hair!
Post a Comment