Wahoo!
So finals are over for me & Rick will be done tomorrow.
I am now officially in my last year of school & in my program.
Wow, I am so excited.... I'm chosing to ignore the fact that summer classes begin on Monday & instead I am going to concentrate on all this free time I will have over the next few days.
We're planning a BBQ/ shooting/ games/ Wii/ whatever afternoon with a bunch of friends for Saturday to celebrate.
I so can't wait.
2 comments:
So, did I mention that Summer School starts on Monday? Well, don't get too comfortable because it does. So have fun for this oh so short period of time. JK.
Hope everything went well for finals. I'm so excited for you to get somewhat of a break....ummmm we didn't get invited to your BBQ and whatever else day...so i guess were not good enough friends huh?jk
Post a Comment