Wow, wow, wow!!! Oh my goodness! Harry Potter month is here at last! We went & saw HP #5 last night & oooh boy! By the time it was over my face hurt from smiling so much, I felt like I was 12 years old or something. I think this is the first movie that even once it started I was still thinking, "I am so excited!!!"
The opening scenes literally had me jumping in my seat, totally freaky...
The D.A. was awesome, they showed all the best parts & totally captured all the secrecy & feeling behind the students' rebellion...
I sooo loved the entire ending sequence, loved the fact that the kept the original gang together for the trip to the Department of Mysteries...
...& of course I simply adore the trio, their acting skills are much improved & the interaction between them is great in this movie! If any of you have even remotely considered seeing this movie....go now! *sigh*
I want to see it again already.
2 comments:
i'm so excited! We're going to see it tomorrow!
I am jealous I probably won't get to see it until it comes out on DVD but Chris has now watched all of them upto this one so he will at least want to watch this one with me. Hope all is well with yu on this Friday the 13th. Talk to you later.
Post a Comment