Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Cute kid bonanza

So, after a week of having my Harry Potter stuff grace the top of my blog I decided that it was time to post something else. That, and I'm getting a lot of complaints from relatives that they want to see more pics of the kiddos.
fine. whatever. here you go.
Good-bye, Harry.
Where's Trevor??? He was napping on our bed & when I went to check on him I couldn't see him until I peeked under the body pillow.
So sweet!
Lately she's been into anything that is girly: purses (she has 3), necklaces, you name it. (stop laughing, Kim) I have no idea how I ended up w/ a girly-girl...but it is fun.

Believe it or not, he actually posed for this one... shocking, I know.

This is like one of those pictures you look at where you're supposed to see something hidden in the picture & you swear its not there until... there it is!
Lately Trevor likes to bury Olivia w/ their stuffed animals, obviously she hates it.

No comments: