We had a quick trip home for a few nights when we were in California back in June for Seth's wedding. As always, it was fabulous to be home & show Ryan around a bit.... even better getting to see all the people I love, both family & friends. Thanks to everyone who made us feel so loved! I miss you all.
Trevor taking over Grandpa's hammock...for a few minutes at least.
The kids were THRILLED to find all these little tree frogs at the back of the house.
Grandma gave them a bunch of pipe cleaners for an art project...they kept them busy the entire drive back to Idaho & we're still finding them all over the house. Who knew?
Chillin with Grandpa Dan. It was so awesome to see him while he was home from Afghanistan.
Going on a walk with Grandma.
Bob & Penny Hart's coy pond. I was sooo excited to show it to Ryan, I just love their back yard & have so many memories at their house. The kids had a blast helping feed their fish & could've happily just stayed there.
I love this pic. Just walkin' with Ryan & Superman.
No comments:
Post a Comment