Monday, November 24, 2008

Oh Harry, how I've missed you....

Ok, so it's been far too long since I've blogged about my dear sweet Harry Potter.

I miss the world of Harry Potter, I miss being able to sit down and immerse myself in one of the books for hours. Someday soon my friend, we will meet again.

Only three more weeks until I graduate.......then boards......

THEN I will have "a life" again. Then, oh then, I will once again pick up one of those delicious books.

Aaahhh!


Until then, thankfully, there is this wonderful new trailer for movie #6, The Half-blood Prince.

All I can say is this: OH-MY-DANG.

(I dare you to watch it less than once)

2 comments:

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

We are in the middle of reading the Harry Potter books right now. We are getting ready to start book #3. I got my Edward fix last night at the movie. ;)

Kristen said...

that was so awesome!!