So apparently I've been tagged a few times for this (sorry, been a little Blogger AWOL).
So here it is:
Each person answers questions about their sweethearts. At the end of the post, the person then tags 6 people and posts their names; then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know they have been tagged.What is your husbands name? Patrick Dean Davis
How long have you guys been married? 10 years 2 months
How long did you date? Um, 4 months I think & then engaged for 6. But we'd known each other for years.
How old is he? No one would ever guess it but he's 33... he only looks 19.
Who is taller? Him, by nearly a foot, I like 'em tall.
Who can sing best? Um, we can both carry a tune but I like to sing more.
Who is smarter? We're both super-genuses.... I do medical & he does all the math-y stuff.
Who does laundry? Usually me, unless I ask him or if he needs clothes.
Who pays the bills? That would be me. If I died he would be clueless.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Quite the story on this one. For the past 10 YEARS I've slept on the right (when you look at the bed) but about three months ago Rick decided that was now his side & took it over. Grrrr.....
Who mows the lawn? Rick, unless he's way too busy then I'll do it.
Who cooks dinner? Me, if you could call it cooking these days. But he has no problem doing it if needed.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? We both are way too stubborn, we both usually think we're right. I'm trying to get better though.
Who kissed who first? Rick did, the sweetest little smooch & then I ruined it by freaking him out by mentioning that I was still 17 for a week (oops). A few months later he broke out the big guns.
Who wears the pants? Um, depends on the situation???
I tag: Kristen, Amber, April, Jenny, Leslie, & Annikan
2 comments:
2:35am huh sounds like you had a fun night! I love the kiss story that was my favorite thing to do when I was at Ricks was to freak guys out when they were trying to pull something by letting them know that I was still 17!
yikes! I read this post twice before i realized that you tagged me! hehe...
Post a Comment