Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy 4th

We had an all-afternoon BBQ at Ryan & Jacqui's house, it was so much fun. There were 4 other families that came; the Wertz's, the Winwards, the Andertons, & of course the Caywoods. We had tons of water fun for everyone, lots of yummy food, & ..... FIREWORKS!
(my pics of those didn't turn out, bummer)
Hope you all had a safe & Happy 4th of July.
God bless America.
Trevor LOVED the slip n' slide.... of course it was for the kids only.
Yeah.
Some of the kiddos keeping cool.
Livvy doing her own thing in the sandbox.

Fabulous shot of Jacqui & Camille.
(told you this would be on here Camille)

The guys contemplating a shot in Bocce ball.

Awww.
Ryan & Jacqui, he's been gone for the past 3 weeks doing POST (officer's training) in Boise.

Rick trying to eat Trevor's face.
Somehow this is the only picture I'm in at all and the only one (sorta) of our family.

3 comments:

Janelle said...

Fun pictures I'm glad you got some picutres at Jacqui's I didn't get any I did get a cute one of your Olivia though!

Kristen said...

i have photoshop 5.5

i've heard there are some awesome new things, but i won't even think about getting anything newer/better until i can navigate my way through this without craig's help every 5 seconds. :)

happy 4th!

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Great pictures. I would love an adult sized slip and slide...maybe we should enlist the help of our super creative friend Sandi and she can make us one :P