Friday, April 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Livvy!

Three years ago today our little Miss Olivia was born. At 9:30 a.m. she tipped the scales at a whopping 6 lbs 7 oz & was 19" long. She had auburn hair which (of course) fell out & is now totally blonde. Looking back I can't believe how fast the time has flown by.
Here's some pictures to walk you through our memories of that day.
Happy Birthday sweetheart!








4 comments:

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Oh those are great pics!! You look way too cute to have just had a csection! I didn't look cute after my c-sections! Anyway she is a cutie and she was so little!! Cute !!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Olivia! Can't believe it's been 3 years. It feels like 3 months! Erin, I don't think you ever look bad!

Janelle said...

I love the picture of Trevor looking at her the look of okay this is cool and then I can just imagine the look a few days later when she came home and he realized that he had to keep her. Cute pics!

Rich said...

Happy Birthday Olivia. 3 years old and still going strong... Good job dealing with your parents so well...