Today was Olivia's party, we combined it with their friend, Eliza, who turned 4 today.
The kids had a blast, it was a princess party themed after the park scene in Enchanted... we had a cotton candy machine, BBQ hot dogs, ice cream cones, face painting, the works.
(awesome Dad who took Olivia to the E.R. at 2 a.m. this morning for her ear infection)
The weather turned out to be so nice, we stayed in the backyard the whole time.
Dragon/ castle cake-ness.
Kaitlyn & her cotton candy.... good stuff.
ohmygosh! Another Barbie, a fairy Barbie!!!!
Trevor whacking away at the pinata.
4 comments:
looks like you went appropriately overboard on the princessy-ness.
fully awesome.
Wish I could have seen all of that, it sounded like fun. Happy Birthday to both girls.
Alright! First comment of course my little gremlins are absolutely adorable just like their wonderful Aunt! I love you all and miss you tons, wish I could have been there!
Now I am just bummed I missed it... Sandi said to come but we were working on the house that weekend. Tess would've loved it! And Olivia's cake is amazing!!!!!
Post a Comment