Saturday, January 26, 2008

Who doesn't love a Sale?

Ok, so if you ladies haven't heard of DownEast Basics
boy are you missing out!
They are a store/ website (see above link) that sells super-cute, uber-cheap clothing. (i.e. the long T's, dresses, etc.)
I went to their store today because they are having a HUGE sale right now getting rid of all the Fall stuff. Everything that is already on Clearance is an extra 50% off! I made out like a bandit.

I got these 2 way cute dresses ...


... 2 camis, a short sleeved, & long sleeved shirt for

* $41 & change *

According to my reciept I saved over $77...wahoo!
OK, so this has nothing to do with my killer deal but I just love it.
I put all my current favorite pics of our family in it so I can see them all the time.
The best part is that I can rotate the pics out and change them whenever I want but it still looks a lot nicer than the pics on the fridge.
Go ahead & click on it to enlarge it & see our cuties
(most of the pics have made it onto my blog by now anyways)

5 comments:

Janelle said...

Yeah for fun clothes, I deceided to opt out of the clothes buying as it usually just makes me sad, but I can totally get excited about you getting new cloths!

The Halseys said...

Really cute dresses! I love those bargains. I just went to JCPenny's for my annual next fall school shopping during there 75% off sales. I spent about $400 on the kids and saved $1800+. They are all set for school with good quality clothes. It worked out great this past year. They fit right into the sizes I had bought the previous winter. And they are too young to care if the styles are off one year. I am a little worried about Alex shooting way up this summer and skipping a size but if that happens I'll just keep them for Drew I guess. You should check Penny's out though. They had some dress suits for $7 that I got 2 for Drew but they had bigger ones too. Anyway good luck and hapy hunting!

Jayson & Carrie said...

Hey, I have that same picture frame..what a silly small world! And way to go on the clothes!!!

Janelle said...

you have been tagged go to my blog for directions

Kristen said...

um.

I have that turquoise dress with dots.

and I did not get it on sale.