Saturday, January 12, 2008

Cute blog templates

Ok, so this post is going to be so awesome, two new things at once!
I'm sure you are all noticing my fantastic blog makeover... how on Earth did I do it, you ask?
My friend Janelle told me all about it & showed me the light into cute blog-ness.
No more boring blogs!!!
Just click here for the cutest FREE blog templates. The site is adorable & on the right-hand side there's easy to follow instructions.
Enjoy!
P.S. did anyone notice that as of this post I'm a big girl now using hyperlinks, yippie!!!
I so love my blog.

3 comments:

Janelle said...

yeah for me and cute blogs!

Kristen said...

oh ooh, I want one!

The Halseys said...

Great job on the hyperlinks! I will have to check out the templates to see if they have any camo, that would go good with my theme. Love the flower design. I like checking up on your blog at work when I get a minute. I wish more people would have them. It is fun.
Love,
Carrie