I know I should try & care a little bit about the poor suffering writers who are STILL on strike because they don't get enough free mocha-chino-lattes included in their contracts or whatever, but you know what?
I MISS MY SMALLVILLE!
I'm kind of a loser these days & the only show I get to watch (even if it is a month at a time, thanks to TiVo) is this one.... so when I finally get a moment to myself to actually watch TV, you know what?!?
I'd actually like my show to be there!!!
Grrrr....
But seriously,
this season 7 cast pic makes me so happy since it leads us to believe that the Green Arrow will be back, wahoo!

3 comments:
I agree, Erin! Blast those writers - I need my Smallville! Since this is the last season, I hope we don't get screwed out of it. That would make me mad! Hey, I love your blog. It's fun to see what you're up to!
Camille
season 6 made me crazy. i stopped caring.
ya so I am with Kristen and kind of fell out of love with Smallville but I am experiencing the same problem with Scrubs and it is also the last season but this is what the writers were waiting for is when it was going to affect prime time shows now the negotiations will get better I HOPE!
Post a Comment