Sunday, December 9, 2007

Tree-slaying adventure

So we went off into the woods to slay our Christmas tree this weekend.
Our friends, the McConkies, came with us...major bonus points for Aleisha, she's due in 3 weeks!
We had such a blast & it was absolutely gorgeous up there.
Hope you all enjoy the pics as much as we enjoyed making them, you may want to click on each pic to truly enjoy its greatness.
Wheeeeee! Olivia having the time of her life.

This was the pose Rick chose for his picture in this post, quite flattering I thought.

Such nuturing mothers sending their small children down the steep hill on the sled...all alone...with only one dad at the bottom to take pictures...I mean, catch them.

But if you look closely you'll see that they're smiling as they crash...

LOVE this picture of Olivia!

Rick's awesome picture taking skills. He was eating his a sandwich as Rich came tearing down the hill on the sled & caught him mid-sumersault. It was great to witness, notice how Aleisha is diving out of the way on the left of the picture.
(sorry Rich, not a very flattering picture, I know)

This is my "so you think we're getting that tree, eh?" look.

I think this is my new favorite picture of Olivia. Any of you Nordstroms reading this will notice a striking resemblance to a certain picture of a little girl of about the same age. We'll say her name is, oh... I don't know, we'll call her "Bristy" to spare her embarassment. Both beautiful little girls, both strikingly accurate photos.
hee hee hee

He was so excited when he found these antlers in one of the Christmas boxes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I honestly never thought I would enjoy looking at Rich's butt, but quite honestly I can't stop laughing every time I look at that picture.

happyhikercoffeefix said...

I think you've captured the essence of Richard.