Merry Christmas to everybody!
Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, I know we did.
We did presents in the morning, went sledding with the McConkies in the afternoon, & then did Christmas dinner together. The rest of the day was filled with toys & much playing of the new Wii.
(P.S. don't be a blog-stalker, please click on one of the links below each post to leave us a comment.
Family: this means especially you)
Trevor got Spiderman & Venom walkie-talkies from Grandma & Grandpa Nordstrom. He doesn't quite get the walkie-talkie idea but still thinks they're great.
Olivia got both the prince & princess from the Barbie Island Princess movie. She kept trying to make them kiss through their boxes...
Hmmm, & Rick thought that Erin was too busy with finals to track down his one & only present. Good thing Erin had a great little elf helping her out...these things have been selling like hotcakes for over a year.
Gasp!!! Holy cow! A Wii, how did you know I wanted one?
*sigh* This is what Christmas is all about, being able to see the joy on your children's (I mean husband's) face as he plays with his new toy.Rick & Rich boxing each other, they ended up fogging up the windows they were sweating so bad, yuck.
Ever since Olivia found her orange in her stocking she's been obsessed with them. Yesterday she ate 3 & learned how to peel them on her own once I wouldn't do it anymore.
Mom & the kids, they had a blast opening all the gifts.
Pretty bracelets & necklaces from Santa!
"Seriously? An orange???" Wow, thanks Santa.
Santa came to our house on Christmas Eve, Trevor thought it was great but Olivia screamed.
Not a Christmas picture, I know. But I love the holding the kitten at swordpoint in the cradle. Gives a whole new meaning to naptime.
3 comments:
hey you just went into crazy-blogger-mode! glad you guys had a nice christmas! Hope your next semester is a breeze -
Yes we have enjoyed our wii as well, and all the extended family that we've visited over the last 2 months. I think nintendo should pay us a commision! We've been doing great at advertising. Happy New Year!
~ Alyssa
I love these pics! Trevor and the orange is my fav! We will have to come over and see the Wii. Did you guys get a kitty?
Post a Comment